In the MARCH release of TEST Magazine we have leading software testing and QA professionals sharing their advice and testing & QA journeys with us. Offering up information and advice on how to navigate the rapidly changing, modern software and tech environment, our contributors cover the topics of:
- The QA journey from quality assurance to quality assistance.
- ‘Information anxiety’ is a growing and serious problem among software testing professionals.
- Why the impact and adoption of automated visual testing has rocketed.
- What’s the right way to test? And can it ever be done without problems?
- Open source GitHub security applications you and your team should be using.
- Are we seeing the emergence of Testing and DevOps as a combined field: TestOps?
- How the switch to DevOps is challenging software testing and QA professionals’ positions in the industry.
- Why preparation is crucial to project success in cloud migration.
- What is business agility, and how can it be enabled by testing teams?
- The role of QA in DevOps: are multi-disciplined teams set to be the shape of things to come?
- National Software Testing Conference at the British Museum – PREVIEW!
Some error has occured.